Sunday, September 07, 2008

The Out of Towner

Tomorrow morning I will be heading to a small town in Connecticut for a business trip. I'll be gone all week. I am having a difficult time imagining not being able to see Brayden every day. Making the adjustment of going back to work last week, even for the 3 days I went, was not easy either.

Saturday I went into work to get some overtime, and Brayden and Jawana came with me to the office. I've been working about 12-20 hours overtime each pay period, and having that extra money at the end of the month is really nice! I'm glad that the family can come to my workplace and hang out while I am there. As soon as Jawana is able to bowl again, we'll have to incorporate that into our Saturday "work" routine. haha. BTW, as a government employee, I'd like to say thanks to all the taxpayers out there who pay my salary!

In other news, things are going fine at the homestead. I just finished up a wedding video and need to go to bed.

Earlier tonight J-mo, Shane, Reagan, Shalya, and I raced Mario Kart. It's been a while since we've all been able to do that. It was a lot of fun! Brayden was asleep on the Boppy on the couch, so he didn't get too much excitement out of it all.

Signing off until next time...

No comments: