Friday, August 20, 2010

My son is 2!

It has been a while since I've been on here due to working and stuff, but the big news is my son turned 2 years old this week! I love that little guy so much! I couldn't be happier! (Well unless we had the house paid off... only about 9 months to go though!) I have been blessed with such an amazing family!

I still work 2 jobs and put in about 60 hours a week, which is actually less than I use to. But, since I have a family now, working 80 hours a week is kind of hard!

We went on vacation in Destin Florida at the end of July with my parents and are planning to head up to Gatlinburg for a long weekend in a couple months. This is part of my initiative at home to take more vacations and time off from work and spend it with my family. I mean, you're only here on this planet once... you need to treasure every moment with your loved ones!

I was reminded yesterday with the passing of my friend, Jill Butler, (brain cancer @ 31) that indeed every moment is precious and should not be taken for granted. Live your life to the fullest everyday. Stop complaining about things that don't really matter and just have fun and enjoy life! You'll be much happier!

No comments: