Friday, April 22, 2011

1 month into it.

A lot has happened since the last post. On March 25 we paid off our house. That's the biggest news.

Brayden is really talking a lot now. Today Grandpa and Grandma got him a bike, but had to order it. It should be in soon. This morning was the first time he said "I love you" as I was leaving for work. I love that little guy so much!

I've gotten a bunch of new furniture for the home office. Jawana and I put it together. It looks awesome.

Also over the past month, I've pretty much gotten rid of just about all my old music gear and just last weekend, sold both of my old camcorders. I'm trying to get rid of stuff obviously, while raising money to get new stuff. I've still got to get: a new keyboard - looking at the Yamaha Motif XF8, build a new computer, and maybe get one more camcorder to go with the Sony NX5U I recently got. Fun times.

No comments: